Penn Engineering Class of 2021 Canvas Course
Dear First Year Students:
The Penn Engineering Class on 2021 Canvas Course is now open. Some of you have already accessed it! (Thank you!) All the information you need to advance register for courses is on Canvas.
Here are some things to do right now:
- Log in to Canvas (https://canvas.upenn.edu/courses ) with your PennKey and Password.
- Read the Announcements.
- Look in the “Files” tab on the left. All important documents will be stored there. Pro Tips for registration, How to use piazza, Suggested first semester curriculum for all majors, etc. are here.
- Access your “Group”. Get to know the other students who are in your major.
- Ask a question on piazza and get answers.
- Take the Math Diagnostic.
- Get your SEAS email address
- A freshman listserv will be created very soon and without an @seas.upenn.edu email address you will not be on this listserv. You will no longer receive important emails after this one.
- Contact your OPA (you can find your OPA’s contact information from the Canvas Group files). If you have not already received an email from your Orientation Peer Advisor (OPA), you will very soon.
If you have any questions, ask your OPA first. If they can’t answer the question immediately, they will help you find the answer you need.
S. Sonya Gwak, Ph.D.
Director, Student Life and Undergraduate Education
Research and Academic Services
School of Engineering and Applied Science
University of Pennsylvania