As per the recent University announcements, all on-campus Academic Initiatives have paused. Please visit University of Pennsylvania's Coronavirus Website for more information.
Host Your Class at Penn
Instructors, teaching assistants, advisors, and Penn staff of any department can host a class (or group of mentees) to eat lunch or dinner, twice per term, at one of Penn’s Residential Dining facilities (1920 Commons, Hill, King’s Court English College House, New College House, or Falk Kosher Dining in Hillel).
Other Special Options
- University Club: Lunch only option for up to 10 students (Monday through Friday from 11:30am-1:30pm) at Penn's (special request must be made to).
How to Register
- All instructors and teaching assistants of currently running classes, in any Penn school, are eligible for this program.
- Additionally, Penn staff in any department are eligible to host students.
- A roster of your class will be required.
- Instructors may also host smaller groups of students so long as no student participates more than twice.
- At the dining halls, students with a meal plan will use one of their available meals. Students without a meal plan or no remaining meals on their plan will swipe their PennCard at the register, and the program will pay for the meal.