Take Your Professor/Mentor to Lunch or Dinner at Penn
All Penn students can invite current or past professors, teaching assistants, advisors, and members of Penn’s professional staff who serve as mentors to a free dinner at one of Penn’s Residential Dining facilities (1920 Commons, Hill College House, King’s Court English College House, New College House, or Falk Kosher Dining in Hillel).
Additional Guidelines & How to Register
- All participants must have a valid Penn Card and must submit the dinner vouchers to the cashier upon arrival.
- Upon approval, all students must pick up dinner vouchers from the receptionist desk in Stouffer Commons (3702 Spruce Street).
- Students are eligible to use the Take Your Professor/Mentor/advisor/teaching assistant to Lunch or Dinner programs 5 times per semester but only once per professor/mentor/teaching assistant/guest(s).
- A dinner group may be no larger than four people (one professor/mentor/advisor/teaching assistant accompanied by no more than three students). Groups of more than four people should have the professor/mentor/advisor/teaching assistant register for the Host Your Class program.
- This program is only active during the fall and spring semesters.
- Students are responsible for coordinating and confirming the date and time of the reservation with their professor/mentor/advisor/teaching assistant prior to registration.