All Penn students can invite current or past professors, teaching assistants, advisors, and members of Penn’s professional staff who serve as mentors to a free dinner at one of Penn’s Residential Dining facilities (1920 Commons, Hill College House, King’s Court English College House, New College House, or Falk Kosher Dining in Hillel). Please note that the last day to Host Your Class at a Residential Dining Facility will be Wednesday, May 9, 2018. Penn Dining will resume its operations in the upcoming Fall 2018 semester.
Additional Guidelines & How to Register
- All participants must have a valid Penn Card and must submit the dinner vouchers to the cashier upon arrival.
- Upon approval, all students must pick up dinner vouchers from the receptionist desk in Stouffer Commons (3702 Spruce Street).
- Students are eligible to use the Take Your Professor/Mentor/advisor/teaching assistant to Lunch or Dinner programs 5 times per semester but only once per professor/mentor/teaching assistant.
- A dinner group may be no larger than four people (one professor/mentor/advisor/teaching assistant accompanied by no more than three students). Groups of more than four people should have the professor/mentor/advisor/teaching assistant register for the Host Your Class program.
- This program is only active during the fall and spring semesters.
- Students are responsible for coordinating and confirming the date and time of the reservation with their professor/mentor/advisor/teaching assistant prior to registration.